Donnerstag, 19. März 2009

omg I'm an idiot xD

ooohh..I'm sorry about what I've written yesterday .. (about this getting rid-thing..)
Of course I don't want to get rid of my baby.. I was just a bit..let's call it annoyed..^^
but today everything is better (:
my nose is getting smaller again and my leg is nearly healed :D:D:D:D (THANK GOD!!)
even Anna is screaming a bit less today :D (THANK GOD AGAAAIN !!! I really should pray to him for that...)
fortunately I can see all the positive things about beeing a father again :)
mhh it's now 9 in the morning and I'm really well-rested (for the first time since the baby was born) aah..you won't believe how good that feels !
The two Annas are still sleeping and I'm enjoying the great silence in here :D
After posting this, I will go and make (or try to make) breakfast.. I hope this effort to make something to eat won't fail like my last one :/
oh by the way.. I've talked to Anna about this sex thing ..
and she understands me :D (oh I forgot how loveable she is)
she also said, that as soon as the baby gets a bit older and sleeps a bit more, we'll have more time together..I hope it's getting better soon :D
and I'm really looking forward to this.. you can believe me ! ^^
well.. I'll go and get some milk now..it's breakfast time soon :D
yours henryk
D.R.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen